At Genworth Mortgage Insurance, we’re committed to protecting our associates and their families, as well as being there when our customers need us the most.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have implemented a plan to help reduce the risk of exposure and transmission among our employees and allow us to continue to provide service to our customers. This includes several changes to our corporate practices and policies:
- Work. Mandated that all employees work from home; Closed office buildings.
- Travel Guidelines. Cancelled all business travel.
- Technology. Equipped employees with tools and technology to work effectively from home.
- Facility Management. Conducted deep cleaning of facilities in all Genworth locations.
- Employee Benefits. Revised associate time off policy to provide additional flexibility; Introduced stipends to help cover home office setup costs; Increased access to resources that help employees manage challenges of our current reality.
- Employee Experience. Established a dedicated rhythm and channel to share information; Transitioned ongoing development opportunities to virtual format to continue learning.
In determining our level of response to any health threat, we take our lead from public health officials and state and local governments and refine our protocols, as needed, to protect our employees and the communities we work in while continuing to serve our customers. As we make changes and updates, we will revise this page with the most current information.
Our commitment to customers is steadfast during these times, and sales representatives, underwriting experts, and servicing representatives are prepared to assist customers. For quick answers to general questions, contact our ActionCenter® at 800 444.5664. For information about Forbearance, Payment Deferral or modification plans, our Homeowner Assistance Representatives are happy to help at 800 455.0871.